As a kind of gravity racking system, push back rack is also known as press-in or push-in rack. It is composed of bracing, upright and a number of trolleys, the trolley is fixed on a guide rail, which has a certain angle with horizontal plane (generally about 3 degrees). This system is a high-density storage solution and is designed for last-in, first-out (LIFO) inventory management.
Push Back Racking is an efficient, multi-product storage solution that utilizes the last-in, first-out method (LIFO), which allows for increased density per SKU. Push Back Racks decrease replenishment times drastically since the next pallet flows forward after the first pallet is picked.
|Push back rack
|2~15 tiers per shelving unit
|(RAL Code) Green, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Etc.
|Upright Frame Height
|500~3000kg per level
|Epoxy Powder Coated for corrosion prevention
|Plastic stretch film, corrugated paper, Cartons, wooden bars, crates, and metal strips, etc.
|Bolts and nuts, Upright protectors, decks, etc.
|RMI/AS4084-2012 /CE/ ISO9001
|7~25 days as per order quantity
|Assemble & installation
|Detailed assembly instructions are available
When stocking, the forklift pushes the trolley with the cargoes stored to the rear, and then places the cargo to be stored on the trolley that has been vacated. When picking up, the cargoes on the front trolley are taken away, the rear trolley under the action of gravity will automatically slide out to replace the position of the cargoes that have been shipped, so as to complete the picking up action.
When no cargo are placed, the trolley is freely stacked together. Due to the height difference, the movement of each trolley is not affected by the other trolley.
1. Usually used for a warehouse where storage space is extremely limited, but must increase the storage capacity of it, or places where products picking requirements are not high.
2. Put back rack system is composed of tray trolley and other typical structure, tray trolley has the characteristics of flow, products from one end of the rack in and out, and follow the advance after the order, which is suitable for large quantities of less varieties of cargoes storage.
3. When storing and transporting products, the forklift only operates at the lower end of the rack without entering it. This kind of rack has the typical characteristics of high storage density and fast storage and transportation speed.
4. Companies that store multiple pallets of the same SKU are good candidates for pushback racking. Each lane can hold a particular SKU, making picking more efficient.
1. When the number of pallets of a product is large and does not require "first in, first out" management, this rack can simplify the work procedure, the benefit of which is quite significant.
2. It can shorten the picking time, does not need special handling equipment.
3. because the storage area is more and the channel is less, the space utilization rate and productivity are very high, and the access is also more flexible and convenient.
4. Push back rack system can avoid cargo damage in loading and unloading operations with high-density storage racks.
|Contact Person :