Open Storage System Of Industrial Heavy-Duty Cantilever Racking
Cantilever storage racks are most commonly used to store long materials or rolls such as lumber, pipe, tubing, bar stock, or flooring at a low cost. As a type of warehouse open racking system, cantilever rack uses a single column upright and arms extending out, allowing the material to be more easily accessible and faster to load and unload.
Two types of cantilever rack including single-sided and double sided in which cantilever racks can be located against the wall, while double-sided cantilever rack usually standing independently.
High-density cantilever rack
Open storage system with direct access
H-type structural steel, roll-formed steel
Full selectivity and high accessibility
In-door and outdoor
1 * 20 ft container
1. Upright posts can be roll-formed or structural connecting to the bases, the latter can carry heavier loads than the former. The height of light to medium-duty cantilever columns is less than 2 meters.
2. Bases include single-sided and double-sided which should be longer than the arms for the stability of the whole structure.
3. Cantilever rack arms, playing the role of standard storage beams, are the main parts for product storage. Easily adjusted up and down the columns, arms are customized for required capacity and load sizes. For industrial storage safety, inclined arms or arms with stop pins are getting more popular by effectively stopping possible items from falling.
4. To create uninterrupted storage space for long items, bracings are necessary by connecting upright posts together. Horizontal and diagonal bracings in different sizes are arranged with an X shape and an H shape to comply with different rack heights and load capacities. The following picture has shown a commonly used cantilever rack specification for your reference.
1. Cantilever racking systems have high cubic space utilization for long, round and bulky products storage such as pipes, metal sheets, tubes, large-size furniture, fabric rugs and automotive parts.
2. Without front obstructions, the cantilever system offers instant access and great visibility which results to high efficiency and productivity for operators.
3. Cantilever racks are cost-effective with compact storage density, good durability and low maintenance cost.
4. Simple structures of cantilever rack are friendly for owners to assemble, dismantle and relocate. For example, single sided cantilever rack can be modified into double sided.
Cantilever racking systems are the best storage solution if you need to store items that aren’t suited to standard pallet racking bays, such as timber and aluminum extrusions. They are also excellent for storing long, awkward and oversized goods.
Our cantilever rack range is available in both powder-coated and hot-dipped galvanized finishes with custom sizes available. These heavy-duty racking systems are perfect for industrial facilities including, steel merchants, automotive, gardening supplies, hardware supplies, timber and plumbing.
If you’re looking for heavy-duty cantilever racks for sale, choose Ironstone. We offer professional advice on how to store your materials and stock the highest quality equipment. Contact us now!
|Contact Person :