Industrial Cost-Saving High Density Heavy Duty Cantilever Racking Open Storage System
1. High-density cantilever rack is a kind of storage system for very long products that can't be stored in standard pallet racking.
2. Single-sided cantilever racks can be located against the wall, while double-sided cantilever rack usually standing independently.
3. Produced with different guage steels, cantilever rack can bear light, medium, and heavy weight loads.
High density cantilever rack
Open storage system with direct access
H type structural steel, roll formed steel
Full selectivity and high accessibility
In-door and out-door
1 * 20 ft container
1. Upright posts can be roll-formed or structural connecting to the bases, the latter can carry heavier loads than the fomer. The height of light to medium duty cantilever columns is less than 2 meters.
2. Bases include single sided and double sided which should be longer than the arms for the stability of the whole structure.
3. Cantilever rack arms, playing the role of standard storage beams, are the main parts for product storage. Easily adjusted up and down the columns, arms are customized for required capacity and load sizes. For industrial storage safety, inclined arms or arms with stop pins are getting more popular by effectively stopping possible items from falling down.
4. To create uninterrupted storage space for long items, bracings are necessary by connecting upright posts together. Horizontal and diagonal bracings in different sizes are arranged with X shape and H shape to comply with different rack heights and load capacities. The following picture has shown a commonly used cantilever rack specification for your reference.
1. Cantilever racking systems have high cubic space utilization for long, round and bulky products storage such as pipes, metal sheets, tubes, large size furnitures, fabric rugs and automotive parts.
2. Without front obstrusion, cantilever system offers instant access and great visibility which resulting to high efficiency and productivity for operators.
3. Cantilever racks are cost-effective with compact storage density, good durability and low maintenance cost.
4. Simple structures of cantilever rack are friendly for owners to assemble, dismantle and relocate. For example, sigle sided cantilever rack can be modified into double sided.
Key Safety Points
1. Precise calculation and professional design must be made to specific storage demand before applying your cantilever system for safety concern.
2. The horizontal arm distance of two adjacent ones is decided by weight capacity of each arm and also the product length. Cargoes overhang is extremely dangerous that you should avoid by leaving some buffer zone.
3. Overload of cantilever rack can lead to serious rack collapse, product damage and worker injury. During operation, arm deflection and uniform load are two points that worth your attention.
4. Safety accessories such as rack support bar, guild rails and wire decks should be properly chosen for additional safety support.
|Contact Person :