Warehouse Storage Push Back Pallet Racking Trolley System With Efficiency
Push back pallet rack is another type of high density storage solution in addition to VNA, double deep and drive-in racking systems. Using steel trolley impelled by gravity, pallet loads in push back rack are stored on the trolleys at certain angle in each storage bay. For palletized products with large quantities, push back racking can be very efficient.
Specifications of Push Back Rack
|Push back pallet rack
|High strength steel
|Customized ranged from 2 to 15
|Gravity taken racks
|Upright frame height
|500~3000kg per level
|Standard pallets and customized sizes
|Customized, 2 to 6 pallets depth
|Epoxy powder coated for corrosion prevention
|Palletized cargoes storage and retrieval facilitated with trolley
|Plastic stretch film, corrugated paper, cartons, wooden bars, crates, and metal strips, etc.
|Bolts and nuts, upright protectors, decks, etc.
|RMI/AS4084-2012 /CE/ ISO9001
|7~25 days as per order quantity
|Assemble & installation
|Detailed assembly instructions are available
1) Push back racking system reduces redundant working aisles connecting all the storage lanes together like drive-in rack.
2) In each storage bay, push back racking can store up to 6 pallet loads with up to 5 trolleys.
3) Limited by the forklift maximum operation height, the push back rack height is commonly within 6 meters.
4) For safe and convenient operation, the weight of each pallet load is suggested to less than 1500kgs.
First-in and Last-out Working Principle
When you start the stocking and retrieving work procedure in your push back racking systems, the FILO order is followed. For example, when the forklift taking the first pallet to the system, the trolleys are stacking tegether at the bay front. The first pallet will be located at the first trolley, then pushed into the lane.
And the second, third and fourth pallet will be handled with the same process repeatedly util all the pallets are stored. The retrieval procedure is just to the contrary.
Why push back racking systems are recommended?
1) Offering high storage density, the price for push back racking is acceptable.
2) The system safety and operation security are improved greatly since no forklifts are working inside the rack structure.
3) The storage variety are large since different bays can store different product types.
4) In push back racking system, each pallet can be accessed directly since they can all slide down to the picking aisle one by one.
5) The trolleys in push back racking can help to accelerate the material handling speed with less energy cost.
Ironstone Push Back Racking Production
|Contact Person :