Customized Gravity Driven Push Back Pallet Racking and Pallet Flow Racking
In modern warehouses and distribution centers, storage capacity and efficiency are the most important factors in maximizing a facility. The desired types of steel storage pallet racks include selective, push-back, drive-in, drive-through, pallet flow, cantilever, work platforms, and any other related systems. Here are some common details about warehouse pallet racks.
Specifications of warehouse racks
|2~15 tiers per shelving unit
|(RAL Code) Green, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Etc.
|Upright Frame Height
|500~3000kg per level
|Epoxy Powder Coated for corrosion prevention
|Plastic stretch film, corrugated paper, Cartons, wooden bars, crates, metal strips, etc.
|Bolts and nuts, Upright protectors, decks, etc.
|RMI/AS4084-2012 /CE/ ISO9001
|7~25 days as per order quantity
|Assemble & installation
|Detailed assembly instructions are available
In which, both push-back pallet racking systems and pallet flow racking systems are commonly used in a lot of areas with similar prices and here is a comparison between them, which may help you to choose wisely.
♦ High-density storage capacity
Like push-back pallet racks, the pallet flow rack system also offers increased storage density with its multiple pallets and fewer aisles.
♦ Automatic pallets movement via gravity
In a pallet flow rack system, pallets are also stored on inclined lanes, which support and allow the pallets to roll down from one side to the picking end automatically via gravity.
♦ Different configurations
• Pallet flow rack system can store up to 12 pallets deep while push-back pallet racks can only store 6 pallets max per lane.
• Pallet flow rack system has two aisles for separate loading and picking while push-back pallet racks only have one front for both loading and unloading.
• Pallet flow rack systems are usually equipped with complex motion and braking systems to control the speed of the moving pallets while push-back pallet racks can only depend on the forklifts when unloading.
♦ Different stock rotations
• Pallet flow rack system follows a First-in/First-out(FIFO) stock rotation principle with two aisles while push back pallet racking system obeys the Last-in/First-out rule.
• Pallet flow rack system offers a faster pallet selection and quicker inventory turnover than push-back racks.
♦ Different storage products
• Pallet flow rack system is a perfect solution to time/date sensitive products while push back pallet racking system is not suitable for perishable products.
• Pallet flow rack system is better for the storage and retrieval of fragile items such as glass or carbonated beverages owing to its barking system.
Usually, in small warehouses, especially in freezers and cooler rooms, push-back pallet racks tend to be more popular. While perishable products requiring fast stock rotation can benefit more from pallet flow racking system for its excellent handling efficiency.
Actually, push-back pallet rack can often integrate with pallet flow forming an intelligent storage system to satisfy your personal demands. You can be creative for your storage combinations and configurations as long as they are functional and safe.
|Contact Person :