Industrial Customized Metal Storage Pallet Rack System
VNA rack system is a kind of selective pallet rack, which is designed for first-in, first-out (FIFO) inventory management. It is named as very narrow aisle rack because the forklift handling channel of its rack system is relatively narrow. It inherits all the advantages of the beam rack system, and the forklift it uses can access any pallet products at any time, which has high storage efficiency and storage density for the warehouse.
|2~15 tiers per shelving unit
|(RAL Code) Green, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Etc.
|Upright Frame Height
|500~3000kg per level
|Epoxy Powder Coated for corrosion prevention
|Plastic stretch film, corrugated paper, Cartons, wooden bars, crates, and metal strips, etc.
|Bolts and nuts, Upright protectors, decks, etc.
|RMI/AS4084-2012 /CE/ ISO9001
|7~25 days as per order quantity
|Assembly & installation
|Detailed assembly instructions are available
1. Large quantity of stored cargo, frequent cargoes in and out, and high selection requirements for cargoes. VNA rack, which has higher height space, can store more cargo than ordinary pallet racks.
2. Use an independent storage forklift (do not use a storage forklift to carry out other tasks outdoors). VNA rack system has special requirements for forklifts. The width of the forklift equipped with VNA shelves can just match the width of the aisle, which is different from ordinary forklifts, and their structure is not completely the same in some aspects.
3. Logistics efficiency which requires a higher level. VNA rack has a high storage utilization rate and the storage efficiency is high, The smaller forklift has more flexibility, it could finish bulk task at limited time.
4. The available net height of the warehouse is higher than 8 meters. If the height of a warehouse is higher than the common warehouse, it can take this rack system, which can better use the space above the warehouse.
1. VNA rack should avoid being top-heavy in use and should follow the principle of placing light goods at the top and heavy goods at the bottom, avoiding accidents that heavy products falling from the top.
2. Anti-collision: during the operation of the forklift, it should be handled gently as far as possible to prevent impact on the rack. Column protector plays an important role in this aspect.
3. Because the aisle is relatively narrow, this has requirements on the skills of forklift drivers, their driving skills should be more skilled.
4. When there are cargoes above the rack, the operator should not directly enter the bottom of the rack in case of accidents.
|Contact Person :