Intelligent Automatic Radio Shuttle Rack Forklift System Of Compact Storage Solution
In a radio shuttle system, an independent moving radio shuttle and forklift out of the racking system work together for product handling. The charging radio shuttle runs on the rails back and forth under the pallet loads controlled by the remote. Following the respective storage or retrieval order, the shuttle car can lift the designated load and send it to any required location.
For example, if one pallet load will be picked, the shuttle runs in the rail to get it and then take it to the front end where the forklift is waiting. Being able to work in a deep lane, the radio shuttle racking system is very compact and intelligent with high productivity. With the help of the forklifts, several storage bays can share one radio shuttle car which is cost-saving for warehouse owners.
And also, one forklift can also match various radio shuttle systems with different aisle lengths and widths. For large quantities of items and kinds of categories, radio shuttles can meet all the challenges with a high space utilization rate.
More details about the radio shuttle rack
Useable pallets type
Steel pallets, wooden pallets, plastic pallets
Standard pallet size
W1165*D1165, W1200*D1000, W1100*D800
Allowable pallet deflection
Allowable pallet load
|Running speed without load
|Running speed with max load
Ironstone radio shuttle forklift racking system advantages
1. In the Ironstone radio shuttle racking system, each lane can store more pallets with less aisle waste.
2. Compact-positioned pallets reduce the vehicle traveling distances improving operation efficiency.
3. Since different storage lanes work relatively independently, each level can store separate SKUs offering unbeatable storage compatibility.
4. Forklifts never enter the rack structure leaving a small possibility of rack crash and product damage.
5. As an advanced automatic storage solution, the radio shuttle racking system is cost-effective compared to warehouse pick modules and ASRS racking.
6. Allowing for constant shuttle car working flows with rechargeable and replaceable batteries, the radio shuttle forklift racking can provide high.
Application cases of Ironstone radio shuttle forklift racking system
1. Warehouses that require high cubic utilization and high product throughput.
2. Various items with multiple SKUs need great selectivity.
3. High investment in warehouse storage systems such as cold warehouses and freezers.
4. Companies that demand simple but effective storage structures with less reliability for laborers.
5. Facilities that have requirements for fast, accurate, and intelligent commodities picking and storing.
|Contact Person :