Customized Heavy Duty ODM And OEM Supported Radio Shuttle Pallet Racking System
A Heavy-duty Radio Shuttle Pallet Racking System is customized with compacted storage pallet racks, remote-controlled shuttle cars and forklifts. The configuration of the storage pallet racks looks like drive-in racking with guide rails in storage bay. In drive-in racking, the pallets are located on the rails directly where forklifts drive into the storage bay for material handling.
However, in radio shuttle racking system, only shuttle cars moves along the rails propelled by remote control. Shuttle cars with wheels are special made with platforms on the top which can help to realize pallet load lifting and placing. Remotely controlled by opeartors, this smart shuttle car will lift the pallet load first, then shift it to designated position with accuracy and security.
Specific details of radio shuttle racking system
|Pallet Rack Material
|High quality steel with customized mode Q355, Q355
|Standard 1.2m* 1m pallet, customized pallet sizes are optional
|Steel, wooden, plastic pallets are optional
Shuttle car technical parameter
|Optional speed without load
|Low speed: 0.8 m/s, medium speed: 1m/s, high speed:1.2m/s
|Optional speed with full load
|Low speed: 0.4 m/s, medium speed: 0.6m/s, high speed: 0.8 m/s
|Way Of Communication
|Wireless Communication with WIFI connection
|Remote Sensor Range
|Touch Screen + Android App
Radio shuttle pallet racking operation flow
♦ In radio shuttle racking system, the material handling links of storage & retrieval and product transportation are separated.
♦ In the high-density storage system, shuttle cars are responsible for pallet loads picking and placing; while out of the rack structure, forklifts and workers are in charge of cargo transportation.
♦ Wireless remote control will send instructions and signals including commencement and termination to shuttle cars. For example, for product storing, the pallet load will be placed on the first bay position by forklift, then lifted by shuttle car and delivered to certain point. When it comes to unloading, the forklift will wait on the aisle and pick the specified pallet load out of the system.
♦ Both First-in/First-out(FIFO) and Last-in/First-out(LIFO) stock rotation mode can be applied to radio shuttle racking system.
Recommendation reasons for radio shuttle pallet racking
1. Radio shuttle racking system is efficient and accurate with semi-automated shuttle car for loading and unloading.
2. As a very compacted storage system, radio shuttle racking cuts down the forklift picking and storing aisle and makes full use of warehouse space.
3. The warehouse safety including racks, commodities and employees has been greatly improved thanks to out-of-structure forklifts and intelligent computer controlled shuttle cars.
4. Less labors are required in radio shuttle racking system resulting to decreased mistakes and increased productivity.
5. Radio shuttle racking system is a cost-effective but advanced storage solution that will pay your investment back in a short time.
6. Customized sizes and load capacity fitting into any pallet sizes, radio shuttle racking system is OEM and ODM supported for your personal demands.
7. Ironstone reliable radio shuttle storage racks have excellent quality that can endure long time abuse requiring less post-use maintenance.
|Contact Person :