Custom Mezzanine Rack Optimizing Vertical Space
For cost-saving and profit-maximizing, business runners always try to make full use of their warehouse space horizontally and vertically. Mezzanine racking is a good choice. Ironstone mezzanine racking system uses strong, durable metal flooring for the second level support.
Details of mezzanine racking
|Mezzanine racking system
|Customized, 200-500kg per square meter
|Using upper space to place goods or as working office
|Using the downstairs room to store goods or product delivery
|Posts space ranged from 3m to 4m, and sub-beam distance is about1.2m
|Solid steel, hollow steel, grating steel
1. Mezzanine racking system effectively improve the overall space utilization with customized dimensions and load capacity.
2. Operational-friendly design with stairs and handrails offers direct access to manual commodities for workers.
3. Relatively low cost compared to expensive warehouse rent or re-purchasing warehouse cost.
4. Facilitated vehicles include forklifts, vertical conveyors and platform lifts.
5. The load capacity for the mezzanine ranges from 300~1000kg per square meters.
6. Heavier loads are commonly placed on the ground floor and lighter products are stored on the second or third floor.
7. For the safety of the whole mezzanine system, sufficient security measures should be taken especially on the upper flooring such as the fire extinguisher system.
|Contact Person :