Compact Metal Double Deep Pallet Racking System With Free CAD Design For Warehouses
Double deep pallet rack can store increased pallets numbers from one aisle with relatively low initial investment compared to other high-density storage systems. They are widely used in cold rooms, food and beverage industries and other warehouses that have less SKUs.
Double deep pallet racks details
|Double-deep pallet rack
|High quality steel powder coated or galvanized
|Double deep rack levels
|Customized color, orange, blue, yellow, grey, etc.
|Upright Frame Height
|500~3000kg per level
|Compact durable double deep bay with corrosion prevention
|Cargoes don't need instant access but require compact storage density
|Plastic stretch film, corrugated paper, Cartons, wooden bars, crates, and metal strips, etc.
|Bolts and nuts, row-spacers, upright protectors, decks, baseplates
What are the key points about double deep pallet rack?
1. Double deep pallet rack makes use of basic uprights and beams in four pallets deep so that the warehouse space can be maximized.
2. Double-reach forklifts and trucks with long forks are applied to pallets placing and picking in the entry rack systems.
3. For structural stability and overall safety, the first beam levels are engineered near the ground for pallet rack storage.
4. Following Last-in/First-out stock rotation principle, the accessibility and selectivity are limited.
5. With reduced aisle quantities, double deep pallet rack is easy to use with improved efficiency and decreased maintenance cost.
How to convert your selective pallet rack to double deep rack?
1. Double-deep forklifts are indispensable for successful material handling since standard count-blance forklift can't reach the deeper position.
2. Choosing same manufacturer for your existing and new racks will help you find the compatible components that are replaceable.
3. Re-design your warehouse layout and figure out demanding quantity for successful relocation.
4. Dismantle your existing warehouse selective racks in certain steps considering your overall storage plan. You may want o leave some racks for temperary storage before updating the whole facility.
Ironstone one-stop services
Ironstone teams are composed of experienced sales managers, professional rack and structure engineers, skilled workers and documentation specialists. Before sale, you can get practical advices, free CAD designs, and honest quatations. After sale, your double deep pallet racks will be manufactured under strict quality control.
And our delivery time and shippment are also competitive with our mature production and transportation procedure. Receiving your goods safely doesn't put an end to our services. Installation support including drawings and videos is an important link of our one-stop services.
|Contact Person :