More Details about Drive-in Pallet Racks
|Pallet rack type
|Forklift drive in pallet racks
|Customized sizes with height, bay width and depth
|Ranged from 1000kg-2000kg per pallet as customers' demand
|Powder coated roll-formed Q355 steel
|Last-in/First-out material handling method
|Column protectors, entry guides, frame protectors, guide rails
|Upright frame(upright, horizontal bracing, diagonal bracing), beams, pallet rails
1. Ironstone drive in pallet racks are commonly manufactured with high quality Q355B steel. with powder coated surface treament.
2. For frezzers and special required warehouses, Q355 steel is also available for customized option.
3. Drive in pallet rack major components such as upright frames, beams and rails are often powder coated for corrosion protection.
4. More cost-saving galvanized rack components are also optional for specialized request.
5. Upright frames of drive in racks can be engineered with different holes, section sizes and material thickness with different load capacities.
6. Supported rails can adjusted with varified pitch distances including 50mm, 50.8mm, 75mm and 76.2mm.
7. Coberls for pallet rail support can be sigle-sided and double-sided with strong rigidity.
8. High grade bolts and nuts for rack installation are attached to the rack systems free for our customers' benefits.
9.Ironstone drive in racks have been approved with related certifications including RMI/CE/ISO/TUV/AS4084-2012.
Details for Design and Quote
For accurate drive in rack design and quote, related answers are welcomed from our customers for the following questions.
1. Do you have the drawing of your warehouse layout with details?
2. What's the available space for your required drive in racks?
3. What are the size and weight of your future stored pallet loads?
4. What are the expected dimensions of the drive in rack, such as the rack height, width and depth?
5. How many layers do you want to have for each storage bay?
6. What's the expected load capacity of the drive in rack?
7. What's your budget for the racking system?
8. What kind of forklift do you have or want to use in the future?
To sum up, drive in racking system is a trustworthy, high density, economical storage solution that can optimize your facility space and maximize your profits. If you have large amount of commodities with less SKUs, you can consider cost-saving drive in racks. You will get your perfect drive in racking solution from Ironstone with convenient but cost-effective one-stop services.
|Contact Person :